... to the Basque Club of Utah's Web site!
This event is held every February at St. Ambrose as a Club fundraiser and to share our culture with the public...
The Club participates in this event as another fundraiser and to share our culture with the community...
The Club donates time and proceeds from sales of chorizos to the Carmelite Nuns. The dancers perform, as well...
Mary Gaztambide, shall perform all duties of the office of President as described by the By-Laws.
Vice President ~
Dan Gaztambide, shall in the absence of the President, perform all duties of the President.
Catherine Barajas, shall have the custody of the funds for the Club.
Genifer Graff, shall keep the minutes of all meetings of the Club, create and distribute the newsletter and shall see that all notices are given in accordance with the provisions of the By-Laws.
Board of Directors ~
Mary Gaztambide, Dan Gaztambide, Catherine Barajas, Genifer Graff, Phil Archibeque, Cirbie Lee Sangroniz, and Pantxo Aguerre, shall be responsible to formulate plans, discuss problems, and make recommendations to the Club.
NABO Delegates ~
Mary Gaztambide and Nancy Trevino, shall attend NABO meetings and report the results to the Club.
- Dinner Dance - February 2012 at St. Ambrose!
- Odolki Jatea (Blood Sausage Dinner) - March 2012
- Living Traditions - May 2012
- Summer Picnic - June 2012
- Carmelite Fair - September 2012
- Halloween Party - October 2012 at Midvale Lions Club!
- Christmas Party - December 2012 at St. Vincent's!
- New Years Eve Party - December 31, 2012!