... to the Basque Club of Utah's Web site!
This event is held every February at St. Ambrose as a Club fundraiser and to share our culture with the public...
The Club participates in this event as another fundraiser and to share our culture with the community...
The Club donates time and proceeds from sales of chorizos to the Carmelite Nuns. The dancers perform, as well...
The Mus club meets periodically and plays this unique card game at various members' homes. Once a year, players compete in a tournament. The winners go on to compete in the annual tournament sponsored by the North American Basque Organization (NABO).
2013 Mus Tournament ~
2013 Winners - John Cendagorta & Jean Flesher
2013 Second Place - Monique Flesher & Nancy Aguerre
This year's tournament was held at Pantxo and Nancy Aguerre's home. John Cendagorta & Jean Flesher came in first place. Monique Flesher & Nancy Aguerre came in second.
For more information or to express an interest in learning to play call Pantxo Aguerre or Scott Berriochoa.
- Dinner Dance - February 2012 at St. Ambrose!
- Odolki Jatea (Blood Sausage Dinner) - March 2012
- Living Traditions - May 2012
- Summer Picnic - June 2012
- Carmelite Fair - September 2012
- Halloween Party - October 2012 at Midvale Lions Club!
- Christmas Party - December 2012 at St. Vincent's!
- New Years Eve Party - December 31, 2012!