The Basque Club of Utah
... has been in existence since the early '70s...
Bilbao's Guggenheim Museum
This event is held every February at St. Ambrose as a Club fundraiser and to share our culture with the public...
The Club participates in this event as another fundraiser and to share our culture with the community...
The Club donates time and proceeds from sales of chorizos to the Carmelite Nuns. The dancers perform, as well...
The Club's summer picnic will be held June 23rd.
The Living Traditions Festival fundraiser was held May 17 - 19th. Croquettes were added to the menu this year. The activity was successful thanks to everyone who helped prepare the food, cook and serve it! Thanks to the dancers for their performance too!
The "Basques in the West" documentary was shown in Salt Lake City April 12th. Club members Jaime and Magdalena Sangroniz and Javier Zamora were interviewed in the film.
- Dinner Dance - February 2012 at St. Ambrose!
- Odolki Jatea (Blood Sausage Dinner) - March 2012
- Living Traditions - May 2012
- Summer Picnic - June 2012
- Carmelite Fair - September 2012
- Halloween Party - October 2012 at Midvale Lions Club!
- Christmas Party - December 2012 at St. Vincent's!
- New Years Eve Party - December 31, 2012!