... to the Basque Club of Utah's Web site!
This event is held every February at St. Ambrose as a Club fundraiser and to share our culture with the public...
The Club participates in this event as another fundraiser and to share our culture with the community...
The Club donates time and proceeds from sales of chorizos to the Carmelite Nuns. The dancers perform, as well...
The dance group performs for various Basque and community activities throughout the western states. The group is looking for anyone from a Basque family to join the Utahko' Triskalariak. If you would like more information contact Cirbie Lee Sangroniz at email@example.com We are in need of dancers and would love to have new children come, as well as older Club members.
- Dinner Dance - February 2012 at St. Ambrose!
- Odolki Jatea (Blood Sausage Dinner) - March 2012
- Living Traditions - May 2012
- Summer Picnic - June 2012
- Carmelite Fair - September 2012
- Halloween Party - October 2012 at Midvale Lions Club!
- Christmas Party - December 2012 at St. Vincent's!
- New Years Eve Party - December 31, 2012!